I have no excuse but the practicality of reuse when I republish this bit of randomness here---I originally posted it on Facebook. It's one of those lists that travel around cyberspace. Sometimes I find them interesting and funny so if you are willing, make your own and please leave a comment here. Happy Weekend!
25 Random things about me...
1. I like to exercise and if I don't, I feel antsy
2. I am obsessed with proper grammar and spelling (my own, mostly)
3. I communicate better through writing
4. Someday, I'll be a painter
5. Until then, I take photos
6. I'm a Virgo and I fit the description
7. Sheet-less beds and open drawers drive me nuts
8. I love cooking & baking
9. I read cookbooks
10. and mostly non-fiction
11. I admire intelligence and contemplation
12. Though I am forgetful
13. I dreamed of becoming a professional baker, until I was one
14. I am not a morning person
15. I identify and focus on the positives in others
16. I am a good listener
17. I relish organization
18. I am passionate about anything I find meaningful
19. I know the difference between i.e. and e.g.
20. Sometimes, I am naive (Pollyanna)
21. I believe in the comforts of home
22. I also believe in love again
23. I spend a lot of time thinking
24. And I need to start meditating again
25. Kids make me smile...